Really I think Games Workshop needs to clear some of this up, as it seems that the someone is telling stores that the game is limited. Its frustrating when all you want to know is how long do I have to pick up the game, or will I get the chance to pick up a second copy if I want one.


Well, I have had a lot of responses today and here are the top ones...... that should give credibility to the game being around for awhile.

GW Response to the Question!
Thank you for your e-mail.

We can indeed confirm that this will be a range item and will be available for the foreseeable future, so fear not! There will be time to add this awesome set to your collection.

I hope this helps!
Kind Regards

From someone at GW
it seems the "limited" reports can only mean 2 things:
-resellers wont get a restock on these boxes
or
- resellers want to push sales

the box is not limited, for Games Workshop at least (i work there).
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...