What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Thought i would send some photo's in of my IG Command Squad.
I've never submitted photo's like this before.
They are from my own regiment the Vessen 409th -

Here they are:

This is my Army Commander: Major Gregor 'Lucky' Veissman


and his Adjutant (vox caster) -  Lieutenant Gene 'Sneaks' Roxto


Here's the Doc


my converted/scratchbuilt Master of ordnance


And two troopers to round it off


There is more 'Fluff' about my regiment and the characters in it on my blog.
I post regular updates about the on my blog along with battle reports, and looking to start some tactical segments.

It would be great to have these featured on the 'Whats on your table'

Cheers
Hewkers
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...