It's been a good year as far as blogs go. I have gotten more and more involved into the blogging community, and am excited to see what 2011 brings. If you had asked me a year ago if I would be blogging, I would of said no, I don't have the time or will to do it. Reflecting back, I wish I would of started blogging earlier. It's not only fun to be on top of things, but I enjoy getting my thoughts down on paper to be refined and tested.

Here are the top 10 most popular articles of 2010 from Faeit 212.

These are by number of views

1. Dark Eldar Venom?
2. Dark Eldar - Archon Wraithe and minions
3. Denizens of Commorragh - Cronos Parasite Engines
4.Dark Eldar Conversion on a Massive Scale
5. Stormraven Gunships with pics
6. Storm Raven?
7. Dark Eldar. A Viper Type or Is it a Reaver?
8. Razorwing / Voidraven Models Done and More Dark Eldar News
9. 2011 Codex Release Schedule
10. Grey Knights Leak - Part 1 and 2 (thanks to BoK)
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...