I have not yet read all that is updated, but it looks like the Main Rulebook, Black Templar, Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Space Marines, and Space Wolves. I am plowing through these looking at what we have going, but here is the link so that you can check for yourself.


I will updated as soon as I get some caffeine, and read through some.
At least we got power from pain updates and clarifications. It was as logic dictates. Just take a quick look.

Q: When a unit comprised of some models with Power from Pain and some without has a pain token, does the effect it gives apply to every model in the unit or just to the models with the Power from Pain special rule? (p25)

A: It only applies to the models with the Power from Pain special rule.

Q: When a unit comprised of some models with Power from Pain and some without destroys an enemy unit, does the unit gain a pain token? (p25)

A: Yes.

Here is the link to GW FAQ's

2 Comments:

  1. Q: Can the Dais of Destruction take any of the vehicle
    upgrades available to Raiders? (p82)
    A: No.

    Also this. I cant remember if it was here that the suggestion of aadditionaly equipping the Dais was made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it wasnt mentioned here. I have read long tirades on various forums about it though, so the topic isn't new.

    It was stretching the verbage to take vehicle upgrades. I really wasnt sure if they meant to do allow it or not, however since the description didn't call for allowing it, it's not something I would do.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...