Stickmonkey is on fire with the rumor mill. He says he has seen the models and the sisters are veiled with an amazing amount of detail. That has peaked my interest. Still though it is a rumor and to be taken with a huge grain of salt. If anyone has a pic somewhere, I will post it. Ive been on the look out.


Here is the rumor via Stickmonkey over on Warseer

I'm posting this in the rumor section on purpose, but it's more of a review.

I got to get a good look at a new protoype basic sister, and I'm hoping one of our other sources can sneak a picture out once they see it. The reason is, this sister has a "veil". Words cannot describe...the detailing is phenomenal. The veil is a separate piece, but it looks gorgeous. If they can get this right in molding the sisters wave will be beautiful models. If you've seen this one, you know what I mean... I begged to take a photo for here, but no luck.

The model maintains the existing armor styling, but with more filigree. Little details like lace boot tops, small details in the armor. Look at the evolution of daemonettes to wyches, and think what the next step would be.

The bolters however are now streamlined, they are not the marine bolter we've known and loved, but still recognizable. Feminine.

I know I'm getting folks worked up, but sisters are still a long way off, it will be a long wait. So temper any enthusiasm.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...