What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

just a quick e-mail to submit a bit of content for your "What's On Your Table" section: Find enclosed some pictures of my recently completed model of "The Hound", a renegade Armiger Warglaive -- because there can never be enough Chaos Knights, can there? ;)


The model was completed as an ally for my World Eaters army, Khorne's Eternal Hunt, and as a man-at-arms to my bigger Chaos Knight, Gilgamesh, the Warrior King (also pictured in one of the photos, along with yet another converted war machine, my so-called "Wargrinder").

More pictures of the model can be found here, over at my blog:

https://eternalhunt.wordpress.com/2018/07/30/a-child-for-the-warrior-king-pt-3-the-hound/
Keep up the amazing work on Faeit212!

All the best,
Stefan/KrautScientist








 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...