Now I am the kind of person who plays first, models second. Yes my painting skills have improved over the years, from complete garbage, to doing much better. I do love to convert models however. So when it came down to discussions with Blue Table Painting I decided that I would send my Dropzone Commander models to them to get done.

Now I am a crazy person, and who of us isn't. The idea of sending my models somewhere out of my reach is disturbing, and scary. (much like me putting them on a plane for travel, notice my personal growth). I have however at Valhalla met Shawn Gately in person, who is the owner of Blue Table Painting, and he definitely put me at ease with the idea of sending my models to him.

Until talking to him personally and talking to some of his customers I met at Valhalla, I would of never sent my models to get done by anyone, even if it meant just throwing paint on them. So long story short, I sent my 2500pt Scourge and 2500pt UCM models down to Utah to get painted up.

Of course this means that I have not been able to play any Dropzone Commander for a few weeks already, but just look at the results of this now fully painted Scourge army. I am beyond excited to receive these and get them onto the tabletop.

Take a look at those tanks and infantry. Infantry are one of my favorite things to use in this game, and Scourge Warriors are important to me. They look great. This is the first time I have ever had anyone else paint my models, or really considered using a company to do so. Very happy with the results and service.

Here is a link to Blue Table Painting
http://bluetablepainting.com/








 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...