There are some changes coming and it looks like they will not be small ones with the possibility of Horus Heresy appearing on the main site. A reader also noted that he saw Forgeworld items on his preorder pages. 

GW preparing for a big Horus Heresy release
via a reader on Faeit 212

I was on GW (UK) today looking at scenery kits.. and noticed this when I went back to the menu..
Notice the Horus Heresy and Warhammer Forge sections. 
They both take you back to the home page of GW, I'm guessing they're placeholders.. 





Forgeworld Items on the main GW page
I did not see the same thing below, when I went and looked but it could mean some changes on the way here for what will be on the main GW website.

via a reader on Faeit 212
Not sure if anyones mentioned, but theres a few Tau forgeworld models now on main Games workshop website under preorders










 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...