What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Did some extra work on my AT stuff so far.

As a librarian I have access to a 3d printer so I scoured Thingiverse for 3d models I could adapt to AT. It takes some trial and error but many Imperial Knight designs people have posted can be adapted for AT along with good old plastic kitbashing. I’ll buy the actual weapon options when they’re released but these will do as proxies for now. 


I modified some carapace laser blasters to be simpler for printing on our machines to remove overhangs and negative space, they’re magnetized but just a tad long. 



The plasma cannon is adapted from another model and modified to suit my tastes, the macro Gatling blaster is a Frankenstein of various models and plastic contemptor dreadnought assault cannons. You’ll have to excuse all the blue tack and painters tape, I’ve got all the contact points blocked off for priming so I can use plastic glue to put them together rather than super gluing over paint. 



Another shot on my other Warlord and a carapace mega bolter I’ll finish magnetizing later. 



For my first Reaver I couldn’t resist going Robot Jox style (anyone remember that movie?) with dual power fists. An IG hunter killer missile works for a warp missile and a sentinel exhaust system works as a dual turbo laser. I’ll probably add some wires and targeters later. 




My brawler Reaver will be supported by the melee Knights I made that I sent you already, the power fists are from the Stormtrooper box to make a banner of Knight Gallants.  Melee HURTS in this game so these guys should be fun to mess around with. 


Finally all my Warlord bits are masked off and tooth picked for priming when it stops raining in Virginia. 


Up next: two more Warlords and three more Reavers before I buy any more. All told I’m doing 2000pts of two Legios. 

-John







 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...