What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Unlike my Eldar, I’ve only been collecting the Grey Knights for a few years.  Ive also been cheating by buying a lot pained (I did have over 100 Eldar models to paint!) as I can’t stand using non painted armies.  I have however added a few things that I built and painted from scratch.  


The most recent additions that I’ve painted are the Imperial Knight and Voldus.  I’m particularly pleased with Voldus and hopefully will eventually get round to finishing the Knight!   I had a slight setback with it when I tried to change some of the magnetisation i’d done by cutting through an arm joint with a craft knife.  Last picture says it all! 

-Matthew











 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...