I just wanted to let people know that I am at the moment very behind on email and getting back to people. Over the weekend I was severely burnt on one hand and arm with boiling oil and have been going back and forth to the burn center and doctor. (Im actually at the burn center atm).

I will be fine, but Im very slow responding to BlogExchange and Blog Spotlight requests. The same goes for feedback for Genesys. I am receiving correspondence on all the normal channels, but responses will be slow for a few additional days.



Updates: Thank you for all your comments. Ive been told to expect a slow healing due to the severity of the burn. Right now the docs from the burn center are waiting to for the burnt skin to peel up to see what it looks like underneath. Apparently bloody and pink with more pain is what I want, rather than white and numb, which means a lot more dead tissue. Wont know for a couple days though until the skin starts to peel up. Fingers crossed for no skin grafts.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...