What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Ever since the Imperial Knight came out, I have wanted an army of them. With the release of Imperial Knight Renegade, I was able to see that reality come true...all I had to do was to do these awesome and massive models justice. 


This is what I was able to come up with. All arms and weapon options have been magnatized and each of the knights waist swivels a full 360 degrees. I've also included a pic of my fury little junior grade tech priest that "helped" out in the build and paint of these models. I still need to add a few details here and there as well as the bases but I'm very near completion and feel that they are at a good point to share with others.

-Richard












 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...