There are a lot of good sites out there, and many of them stay under the radar. I wanted to give a shout out to Sons of Taurus today. Its been just over 6 years now when Sons of Taurus somehow discovered my site when nobody (except locals) was coming to it. Sons of Taurus put together an article of sites to visit and suddenly a few people started showing up. Add that to a Dark Eldar release, and my obsession with an impending Dark Eldar release under way and tracking down news and rumors, and here we are today.


I have to admit that it was his generosity of even mentioning my site worth visiting, that inspired me to really wanting to focus on promoting other sites and communities. What's on Your Table, The Faeit 212 Community Site, the Faeit 212 BlogExchange, etc.

If you have the time today, head on over and visit his site. Its well worth checking out.

Sons of Taurus
http://sonsoftaurus.blogspot.com/2010/07/for-your-consideration-check-these.html
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...