There is a lot going on while I was away for Easter. We are back now, and checking in on the latest rumored whispers for Warhammer 40k. These include a the latest Dark Angels redirect found on the GW Webstore, a list of the next 3 releases, and more.


Please remember that these are rumors.

via WhispererofTruth on Dakka
As to the suggestion of Azrael, I'm going to post this here. I heard a little tidbit that contradicts some information I posted earlier. 

Next 3 releases are still Eldar, DA, Tzeentch. 

I've now heard the DA Tac. Squad isn't coming with this release. (Which in no way means the release list has changed, the release dates do NOT change. If isn't coming it simply isn't coming.) 

The Chaplain I heard about is also apparently going to be released separately rather than in a box set as I thought originally. 

It was specifically titled a "Interrogator Chaplain" rather than just DA Chaplain ala the Blood Angel Libarian. 

So as far as I know the release will just be a new Chaplain and Codex. 

Release date May. 

Regarding the Rumored Eldar Codex....
I heard it was a full new dex with a spotlight on the 5 major Craftworlds and some formations to represent some of their battle tactics. Whether the Craftworlds themselves will get anymore rules than that I don't know. 

I heard new DA dex originally, but since this new tidbit I'm not 100%. I'm going to keep digging for new info.




via Bloodthirster on Dakka
I'm not entirely sure if this is right, but I think I found a working redirect for a Interrogator. 
dark-angels-interrogator-chaplain 
It changes ala the Skitarri and Eldar ones. Couldn't find one for a new codex though...
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...