So what is the name of this new Assassin game, and what models will be coming with it? This morning we have some answers.
The name of the game is Assassinorum: Execution Force, and it comes with 4 new assassins, a Chaos Lord, 3 Chaos Marines, and 15 Cultist. Beyond this we know from the video that its a tile based game, which look fantastic if you watched the video for a glimpse of the new game.
Please remember that these are still rumors. Also I am sure we will start seeing some leaks come soon. Here is a link to the earlier article today where GW revealed its teaser trailer.
via a couple different sources on Faeit 212
The new Assassin game is called Assassinorum: Execution Force.
- New 4 assassins
- Chaos lord
- 3 chaos marines
- 15 cultists
Full contents as per BrookM on Dakka:
A brand new co-operative game for one to four players who control four Imperial Assassins, as they attempt to assassinate a Chaos Sorcerer and end a dark ritual, which will destroy a star system.
It contains everything you need to play to defeat the Chaos Space Marines Sorcerer. The game comes with:
- 4 brand new multipart plastic Imperial Assassins – a Callidus, a Cullexus, an Eversor and a Vindicare
- A Chaos Space Marines Terminator Lord and familiar (existing 43-12)
- 3 Chaos Space Marines (existing 35-31)
- 15 Chaos Cultists (existing 3x 35-34)
- A rulebook, board sections, cards, counters and dice
- A missions book