Tonight we are taking a look at a Rogue Trader Space Marine army, which is just cool. Its always fun to take a look at Games Workshop's old marine models.


Firstly an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor with Daemonblade that I have just finished, made from one of the fantasy chaos lords.
Secondly, a selection of Rogue Trader era Space Marines I'm painting up for my 30k heresy era Death Guard. Still a long way to go and with the new rulebook in hand I expect may take a little longer but I will be sure to get finished pictures to you when they are done!

-Darri Tomasson
United Kingdom





What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...