Its the second half of the What's On Your Table tonight, a chance to check out Skyler's XV107 R'varna Battlesuit conversion.


I wanted to share my latest conversion: the XV107 R'varna battlesuit.

I felt that the R'varna really needed that shield. It has the same shield generator as the Riptide in game terms anyways. I just had to add in the Flechette dischargers and the shield seemed like a good place to put them.

The arms, shield, and flechette discharger (goes on shield) were all scratchbuilt from GW sprues and plasticard. 

I've magnetized the shield, flechette discharger and weapon. My intention is to get some regular Riptide weapons, and make a removable jetpack so that I can run it as a regular Riptide as well.

And then the last one is for funsies. I like to imagine this big guy as a massive personal bodyguard for my Ethereal.

-Skyler Hoeft










What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.what
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...