While this is not news as of yet, I just got off a an hour and a half interview with creator Miguel Caron. While there is an information blackout right now, I can tell you that a lot of information will be coming forth starting tomorrow.


After such a long conversation about the upcoming game, I was thoroughly impressed with his candidness, and openness about what is coming and planned for the game. If you have any interest in MMO's for the 40k Universe you will want to be chiming in tomorrow. I literally have 4 pages of notes, and as soon as I learn to decipher my own chicken scratch I will start getting the information ready for an article tomorrow.

From the conversation, I really feel this is the game I have been wanting to see for a long number of years in an MMO. This will be the first MMO in quite awhile that I am ready to jump in on.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...