Share What's On Your Table. To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics or short video to natfka@live.com

While the lineup is short now, all submissions are presented in the order they are received.

Wibblebottom reporting in with some tactical marines kit bashed from deathwatch and blood angels kits!


The idea is to make them look better scaled to fit in with Primaris Marines and to show regular marines being outfitted with better equipment post rift opening with them all in mk8 errant armour. I’ve put some side by side pictures in there with Primaris marines and space marine heroes!

My favourite part are the gorget plates. I think they really make them look dangerous and imposing! I’m so happy with the end result I’ve made another five to round out the squad, You will be able to see the whole finished squad in the near future on my Instagram in the near future. @captain_wibblebottom

Cheers!







 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...