Share What's On Your Table. To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics or short video to natfka@live.com

While the lineup is short now, all submissions are presented in the order they are received.

When I started with WH fantasy years ago, I was only interested to playing with friends, I liked assemble new models but I was not interested to painting it, I found it too long and demanding for a secondary purpose.


Then, I was there when Game workshop kill warhammer fantasy, and I realized that those miniatures in the shelf deserved a better fate, in memory of the battles of the past.

The miniatures were collected between 2008 and 2015, there are about 300 models of various sizes, then in Dec 2017 I started to paint them in spare time and a few months ago I finished all of them.

-Massimiliano




I made a special instagram profile to show the painted https://www.instagram.com/max_steel_90/?hl=it (don't worry, I don't want to sell you anything) here some examples

(Legenda: Metal M, Resin R, Conversion C, Proxy P)
Army List:

Dreadlord on dragon
Supreme sorceres with dragon (C)(P)
Morathi on dark Pegasus (M)
Beastmaster on cocatrice (C)
Lokir Fellheart (M)
Death hag with cauldron of blood
Master standard bearer on darksteed (C)
Beastmaster on coldone (R)
Master 1HW + shield (M)
Master 2HW (M)
Sorceress on coldone (M)
Sorceress on darksteed (C)
Coldone chariot
War hydra (M)
x3 Sorceress on foot (M)(P)
x10 Mengil & Mengil’s Manflayers (M)
x5 Shades (R)
x4 Crossbow Reaper
x15 Blackguard (M)
x10 Blackguard
x12 Executioner
x5 Direwolf Rider (C)
x10 Darkrider
x5 Assassin (M)(R)(P)
x10 Coldone knight
x10 Arpies (P)
x20 Crossbowman
x20 Corsairs
x25 Spearman
x20 Witch elves
And some standalone minis made from bits left (C)









 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...