Without really any real rumors I wanted to talk about what we expect and may see on this preview. This is not a rumor article, but more of a discussion on what we all think may be in the preview focusing on 40k.

Please remember that these are guesses. Not rumors. Just what I think is most likely.


Warhammer 40,000
First off lets get to the basics. There are two codexes coming soon- Space Marines and Necrons. I really think this will be the primary focus of the 40k part of the review. There are still some surprises there in waiting that we have had just hints of in terms of another new Necron miniature and most likely something Primaris.

However since we know of these two codexes GW and possibly some fun things from there, there will be something else (most likely) giving us a hint with no to very little other insight. I think this will be the next two codexes with my money on Tyranids or "Chaos Marines/ Daemons" as one of them (yes I am highlighting Chaos Marines). As these two codexes will be leading us towards Christmas this year I am thinking it will be two codexes that they will reveal somewhere near the end of the session most likely with a video and hints of what is to come.

What do you think the 40k Reveal will be? Love to hear your guesses, and what you are most hoping for.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...