It arrived yesterday evening! So yes the journey is beginning. I am more than excited for this and more importantly to take a look at just what this means.


I have been afraid that it is more complex than I care to jump into and that it is a hobby in itself. I will be finding out what else I need beyond the printer to cure and wash the resin minis. Also just how good is the detail?

All of this of course is the future of our hobby. I believe right now that we are all headed this way and that companies will eventually have to do it themselves.

Just think of the benefits. Printing out the exact number of miniatures that you need for your squads with the gear you want. No tons and tons of sprues and bits. Doing it on your own time.

So here is the box, the unboxing, and a look at what came with my printer!

Nice sized box

Lots of padding in there. thankfully since the delivery person could not tell what up arrows meant.

cutting open the side of the box to see the packaging.

At the top are the accessories

film....... hmmm guess I will be figuring out what this is for.

nice letter. 

Assembly instructions

hmmmm. 

liquid resin, power cord and tools

USB Thumb drive

Everything all laid out. Includes mask, several tools, some gloves etc.

Even the inside is full of foam

and apparently something else.

Nice 

Here is a good video I found on getting started.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...