Share What's On Your Table. To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics or short video to natfka@live.com

While the lineup is short now, all submissions are presented in the order they are received.

When schools started closing due to the pandemic, I took the family to stay with my parents to get some much-needed grandparent support. I knew it might be a while before I made it back so I took a bunch of models from my Death Guard with me and have been painting them while I'm here. I've been making great progress on the army and so far they've been a blast to play in 9th edition.


Mortarion is the most recent completed model in the army, and he promptly repaid my efforts by being blown to smithereens on the first turn of my first game with him. Admech shooting is no joke.







The next project in the army is finishing my trio of Myphitic Blight-Haulers. I've got two out of three done and soon they'll be running along side my Great Unclean One with bell to be a real headache for opponents.




-Robert "TheChirurgeon" Jones of Goonhammer.com.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...