This is a great one, and I for one do not envy the work that lies head for this reader. I think the biggest question I have though...... is where would you start? Now there is something in here that may be a little of my fault, but in the end you will thank me.

I think once someone finds some room to work on that table, there is a lot of fun to be had.


I hate you. Why do I hate you? Well just look. See what is on my table? I have so much to do. 
So what do I do? I read your blogs about DropZone and I just had to pick it up, just to add to my pile of shame. :P

Na, I really like you a lot.

If you like to post this, go ahead, but please don't use my name. Kinda of embarrassing with the plastic crack that I piled up. Finally out of my depression and time to start modelling, converting and painting. 


What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...