First up tonight is an Ork hobbyist from Ireland.


Hey dude,
I've been collecting my Orkses for about 5 years now. They're my only army of choice (aside from a small count as IG Rebel Grot army) so I've managed to gather a fair few of them...  While I enjoy assembling and converting, painting is not my cup of tea, so I just get my models to tabletop standard and try to avoid painting whenever possible. 
My painging queue consitsts of 3 looted baneblades, 3 dakkajets, roughly 30 meganobz, 90 shootas, 60 stormboys, 20 nobs and 20 bikers and a bunch of other stuff. 
I'm working on a Great Gargant at the moment.  It'll be about 20" tall (the size of a coolerbox, more or less) and I intent to use it for big Apo games and bragging rights. There's a reason they call Ireland a GREEN island!  

Hope them pics are good enough for your blog mate, I'm not a good photographer. 
Not sure if it matters, but I'm a keen Ork tourney player as well,  been at 6 ETC's so far ;)
Cheers from Ireland!
Jan










What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...