Tonight's second installment of What's On Your Table features Alpha Legion with some very cool effects to check out.


Hey Gary, 
wanted to show some projects I am working on right now. I am playing Warhammer Fantasy since 3 years now and still need to paint a lot of things, so I am painting a BSB, Dr. Festus and Valkia right now. 

The Chaos Sorcerer was already painted but as my painting skills increased over the last years I wanted to repaint his coat and the OSL. The main time I am working on my Alpha Legion right now. I built up an Alpha Legion who is infiltrating the Dark Angels main base "The Rock". There are no Mutations in my army except the Chaos Chosen who intentionally get in touch with warp matter to gain mutations in order to infiltrate the other Chaos Legions. 

Some Alpha Legion Marines use holographic fields to deceive the Dark Angels... I will apply this effect seen on the Sgt. to the three grey guys in the background of the CSM picture. There is a Warpsmith who is called "The Puppeteer" who brings bad ass stuff like Heldrakes or Helbrutes to the battlefield - and the mighty Lord of Skulls (on foot!). I somehow hate the 7th Edition, because as you can see I am building up an Astra Militarum allied force to support my Alpha Legion.... with the new allied rules they seem to be not worth the paint I am brushing on... but my friends do not bother when I field them as Allies of Convenience. There are a lot of finished Alpha Legionaires you can see in my Project Log you can find here: 

http://www.gw-fanworld.net/showthread.php/195507-WH40k-Alpha-Legion-Die-H%C3%B6hle-des-L%C3%B6wen 

with are a lot of background stories too, but unfortunatly in german language. In the future I want to make my own Alpha Legion Codex with self made illustrations as you can see on my Blog http://www.cerxis.de/ - but that's definitly futuristic music 

Marc 
CerxiS.de 


















What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...