Imperial Knights are just fantastic models, and when done right, look amazing. Here is an Imperial Knight by James.


Hey, thought Id send some pics of my near finished Imperial Knight. I bet you have alot of these, but I hoped my freeblade might be something slightly different.

I wanted to get steer away from the heraldry design themes, and treat it more like a hulking battered war-machine..

Hope you like!
-James












What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...