Contemptor Pattern Dreadnoughts are one of my favorite models that I dont own yet. I think I have simply been waiting until I start my next army, which really needs to be Space Marines of some sort. (yes, its going to happen and soon). I'm loving the aesthetics of the Contemptor Dreadnoughts, that Forgeworld today in their bulletin brought forth from their studios to take a look at. check them out.





via Forgeworld
FORGE WORLD BULLETIN #19

In the few spare moments I had last week between taking your orders for the new Primarch, Mortarion,and preparing to go to the UK Games Expo, I spotted this in the Forge World Studio, recently shown at the Horus Heresy Weekender. This venerable war machine of the Salamanders Legion has been crafted from Will Hayes' original Contemptor pattern Dreadnought, with new iconography and detail by Israel Gonzalez. I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on this imposing walker and painting him for my Salamanders army.

The Salamanders Legion Dreadnought has some awesome iconography.

Of course this isn’t the only Contemptor pattern Dreadnought in the Forge World Studio. Mark Bedford has been building up a spectacular collection of these devastating engines of war for several different Legions, including the Blood Angels and the Iron Hands.


 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...