Forgeworld has slipped, and accidentally posted up Night Lord Legion Terror Squads Torsos, that will sell for £11.00. I have seen the pics for 10 heads and 5 torsos, and I am sure its only a matter of time that these go live. They are no longer up on the forgeworld site, but were just for a few brief moments.


Here is your link over at Heresy 30k, and I apologize that you will need to sign up to see these. I will update the links here as these spread to other sites. There are pics of the head sets on the forum there. I will have to say, that I do like the heads quite a bit.
http://heresy30k.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/960-night-lords-legion-terror-squad-torsos-soon/

According to sources, Garro was the original finder of the leak, and it was posted up by Marshal Loss on Heresy 30k
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...