I plan on doing two events this year, and I have confirmed the first of the two. This year I will be attending the May Valhalla again for the second year. Its one of those events that is just too compelling that I must attend if the opportunity is there. May Valhalla is going to be May 5th through May 10th. The only thing that would make it better, is if there were some of the Faeit 212 community that was there as well. So if your going, or might go, let me know.

Corvus Belli is going to be there, and if you are not sure who that is, that is the company behind Infinity. My dreams and hopes of course beyond Corvus Belli, would be perhaps Mantic, and of course as always, I would love it if David Lewis from Hawk Wargames was there.

Here is a link to find out more about the event. It truly is the Ultimate Gamers Retreat. Here is a link with more information.

http://bluetablepainting.com/services/valhalla-2014-2/

Some of my pics from last year.










 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...