Today I received my army of now painted Scourge for Dropzone Commander. I had sent these off to Blue Table Painting to get painted up, and I have to admit, this is the first time I have ever had any models of mine painted by someone else. They turned out spectacular, and I am really happy with them.

I also have my UCM there was well, and in total, both of these armies sit right around 2500pts each. There is a wide variety of models to get the most out of the games, and to try the most variety of units. I havent seen the progress on my UCM yet, and am very excited now to see them. 

Of course here are some pics. These are just sitting on my desk, and later I will try and get some nicer shots of them. Of course, getting them onto the tabletop will look the best. There are more pics of the army on the Blue Table Website http://bluetablepainting.com/



















 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...