There are rumors again of a 9th edition Warhammer Fantasy release, despite others like Harry saying that this looks like it wont happen this year. This rumor says a Fanasy starter set is due this summer, an dwill contain Orcs and Goblins vs Empire.


This was by harry at the end of year, and reported on here. You can read the entire article at this link
http://natfka.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-fate-of-warhammer-fantasy.html
As far as I know I am the only person to have predicted 2014 for 9th edition ... because I assumed it must be around the corner based on the timescales I usually hear stuff. But hastings posted almost immediately to say he had heard it was 2015

I always assume he is correct and I am incorrect ... (hastings =Jedi Master Harry=Young apprentice).
I don't think 9th edition has been pushed back or shelved. I think when I posted to say it was coming in 2014 ... I was wrong.

Here is what was said today, but please remember that this is a rumor, and to give it some extras salt.

via necronspurs2012 on Dakka
 The new starter set for warhammer fantasy 9th edition set to be released this summer will contain orcs and goblins and empire. The set will contain mounted riders for empire and gunners. Night goblins and orcs with a river troll for O & G. There is set to be around 50 models in this set with more than said here.

15 goblins, 10 orcs, orc captain, goblin shaman, 3 trolls, 5 empire cavalry, 10 gunners and 10 swords men, empire captain on horse and war priest what the source said is rumored but again rumoured

Note this is from a good source though the models content is not tor definite.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...