A lot is changing, and if I had read this rumor 3-4 months ago, I would of dismissed it as crazy talk. How things change, and how our gaming enviroment changes. I know there will be a time when this all slows down, but for now, the latest rumor is rather big.

Forgeworld will release codexes for their armies.

Please remember that these are rumors. Personally I would really like this. Although I don't know what that would mean so far as to IA books or even if that would change anything regarding them. These changes keep happening, and I will just have to suck it up and start the Death Korps of Krieg army that I have always wanted.

via an anonymous source on Faeit 212
To go with forge world combining web pages with GW, they will release codexes containing their products with all rules, stats and fluff for each army for both 40k and fantasy. These will be similar to supplements with new rules and warlord traits. The prices are said to be similar to 40k hard back codices
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...