Part 4 is here. 

via WarCom
My lord,

I returned to the dungeons of Sigmaron and utilised the strange arcane engine once more. But before pressing the red button, I tried pulling a lever on the side of the machine.

Voltaic energy flickered among the cloud it emitted, leaving my hair standing on its ends. In fact, it reminded me of the first time the God-King cast my Stormhost into battle. Suffice it to say that we unanimously chose to wear helmets from that day forth.

Instead of forming the symbol of Ghur, as it had done previously, the smoke revealed the rune for ‘T’ before dispersing to leave this celestium image.

AoS RumourEngine4 May21 Image

My studies have identified many locations within Ghur that begin with the letter ‘T’, and despite the details bound within the image, I could glean no useful information as to who or what might dwell there.

I shall continue my studies into this machine’s celestium creations, and I will be sure to keep one eye on the ever-diminishing code of the temporal anomaly too.

       – Lord-Ordinator Verrinus Longsight
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...