This looks like it might be the last one? Hard to tell or if it will continue. 


via WarCom


THONDIA!

Apologies for my informality, my lord. My hand shakes with excitement as I write, for the noxious smell of the Rumour Engine’s prescient miasma makes sense at last. I’ve discovered that Thondia is a region of Ghur which lies beneath a shroud of choking swamp mists. I am no longer in any doubt – the danger we face will be found there. 

I plan to set forth for Thondia immediately to discover the truth of this new threat. Before I do, here is another celestium-bound image delivered to us by the Rumour Engine. Make of it what you will.

AoS RumourEngine10 May27 Image

As for the temporal anomaly, I have put my studies on hold, but I beseech you to keep an eye on it – I fear its significance is greater than we know.

       –  Lord-Ordinator Verrinus Longsight
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...