And you thought you would have to wait for a week for the Rumour Engine to give us Part 2. Definitely something exciting for the upcoming Age of Sigmar edition, but what?


My Lord,

Since discovering the bizarre engine yesterday and gazing upon the mysterious vision it generated, I have found myself unable to sleep soundly. The unknown image is all I see in my dreams. I resolved to press the red button once again in a bid to learn more. But this time, I decided to turn a dial on the side of the machine to see what, if any, difference it made.

Once again, the strange engine spat forth a great gout of smoke. Prior to dissipating, however, the cloud condensed before my eyes and formed the symbol of Ghur, the Realm of Beasts. As before, I found this Celestium stone upon the floor after the cloud had dispersed.

I sincerely hope that you can discern the truth behind this second image, for though it pains me to admit, it remains a mystery to me.

I also continue to monitor the unknown temporal anomaly and have noted that one of the runes changes with the passing of each full cycle in Azyr, though the reason otherwise escapes me. I will send news without hesitation should I discover more.

       – Lord-Ordinator Verrinus Longsight

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...