Rumors about the three Chaos Codexes coming soon. The first of which we should see next year, Chaos Legions. I for one am frothing at the mouth for Chaos Renegades which I will buy. I also will start a new army when Chaos Legions comes out, so yes figure another 6-8k pt army for me.

What is this big guy in the picture? Well he is in the rumors below, so check it out.


Please remember that rumors are rumors, please take with salt.

via Ghost21
okay time to end the what ifs....
there will be 3 chaos dexes as far as im aware, legions, renegades n daemons

now daemons will appear in the legion dex but not those awful lesser things they are now... im not sure about greater daemons... however if you are doing a legion list its based on "black legion(or the generic list)" or one of the others

legions

whats there ?, lots

world eaters with bolt guns you say... yeah there there

expect very powerful characters here (they are 10 Milena old)... my favorite is the overpowered red angel... now he IS angry

would I be correct to assume the renegades book will include some "lost and the damned" style units? traitor guard, mutants etc

thats the plan, but also rules for , chapters that have gone bad


I assume the Red Corsairs will figure prominently in the Renegade book? Will they try and give Renegade chapters more "codex/loyalist" gear?

not exactly as i understand its a latd list first n foremost

traitor generals, guard, SOME marines, mutants, cults etc


The Red Guy via VERITAS/AEQUITAS
checking my Horus Heresy Artbooks again after some years I ended up looking at a picture that before I never really paid much attention to:

Horus' allies shown on page 40/41 of HH3: Visions of Treachery. There is also a picture on page 45 that shows what I am asking about in detail.

The picture shows a Marine in Power Armour, engulfed in flames, tied with chains, with Blood Angel iconography that hovers over the ground next to Ahriman of the Thousand Sons.

Who or what is that?? Is he a poor survivor of the slaughter on Signus Prime? A victim of the demon(s) that also wounded Sanguinius?

I never ever came across an explaination for this "demon" Blood Angel.

It actually took a while until I realized that guy has BA icons on his armour. And how's Ahriman involved in this or is it coincidence he is next to him in that artwork?



Here Ghost21 talks about people that like to dis rumor sources. Personally I think he just ignore them and continue what he does, but its often so hard to not respond to stupid posts in forums.

1. There is a post on dakka if i remember correctly, about Ghost informations. 50% of them are right but 50% are misses.

2. its still hard to belive you have good info on a dex (and specially its rules and stats) that will hit stores next year.
Dont get me wrong, you may have the best intentions, but still many things may change. I work in a bank (big company) and I have no idea what will be our strategy for next year.

urm yes everything to be taken with salt

but its been said for a while there would be 3 dexes, even if they decided to split the legions, well id be told... for a while i heard there would be cult, and non cult dexes however i was told that IF this happens the chaos dex would be delayed another 6 months at least

my position within the company really? do people want me to loose that, honestly, i think theres 2 people who know who i am n where i work on this board

and if you search my posts i do explain my hit n misses

lastly I try not to post stats, some hints of rules certainly, but not everything... i do get into some hot water occasionally,

however there are some people who object to the tight lipness of gw... and as long as they stay this way ill continue to post what i have, even if i get a bent ear

ghost out

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...