What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Ascension day is drawing near! Here's a patriarch I've finished and is now ready to lead cult in its new codex.


I had alot of fun painting this miniature the base upon which he stands is something I'm really pleased with and the idea came from older artwork of the patriarch perhaps in a sewer devouring fresh victims.

The Patriarch himself is an experiment I wanted to try involving colour shifting pigment and clear varnish, I wanted to have a similar effect to beetle chitin but it's hard to photograph but it does change from blue to purple depending on angle/lightsource.

Overall I'm really happy how it turned out and plan to use the same effect on genestealers and the various alien limbs across the army.

-Tyrant





 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...