What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Here is another set of kitbash photos.  This is an “Avatar of Khorne” kitbash that I use as a Khorne Daemon Prince with hellforged sword and wings.  Other models can be glimpsed in the background. 


Hey Natfka,  I check your blog every day and I’ve sent you three batches of photos for what’s on your table in the past, but I was suprised that you never posted them.  What’s the story with that?  Do you only post certain submissions?  And is there a criteria I don’t know about? 

Nic

Answering Nic...
Nic the only Criteria is what is posted above. I don't recall ever not posting something up that someone in our hobby has on their table, unless it was obviously not appropriate, which has only happened once. That was a number of years ago, so most likely I did not receive the images for some reason. 
Please resend your pics. 



 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...