A couple weapon profiles are missing in the Forgeworld Indexes, so when a reader sent in questions about it, he forwarded Forgeworld's response to help us out as well. Thank you.



via a reader on Faeit 212
Questions
I have found no rules/points for the following weapons systems on these  
models:

Leviathan - rack of three hunter killer missiles, I currently have these  
attached to my model

C. Mortis - Cyclone/Typhoon missile launcher rack, again I currently have  
these attached to my model

Can you advise on whether this is an oversight?


Forgeworld Response
Thanks for contacting us and please accept our apologies for the delay in  
replying.

Our studio have been made aware of these missing weapon options and this  
will be addressed in a future FAQ/errata.

In the meantime please use the points costs and profiles for these weapons  
from the Index books that are shown elsewhere.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...