Tonight we have an Imperial Knight for What's On Your Table, in an interesting pose. Its smashing a Carnifex under its feet.


Hey Natfka,
WARNING: TYRANID FANS, AVERT YOUR EYES!
Well this is my Freeblade Imperial Knight I've been working on, The Executioner. 

I wanted him to look more interesting rather than simply standing in place, so I modeled a poor Carnifex that had just been cut in half onto his base. I mixed the old Snot Green and Gloss Varnish to make the gore look like it was still fresh and wet. As for the guts I just used a bunch of green stuff.

Anyway, I hope there aren't too many Tyranid fans out there horrified by what they've just seen!

Thanks,
Andy










What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...