A Carcharodon's Librarian is up tonight on What's On Your Table


Hey Dude!
Just wanted to share my Carcharodons Librarian with you.  It's been a real labour of love but I couldn't be happier with how its turned out.
I built it as i'm attending a Fall of Badab Campaign day next year with an awesome group of hobbyists from across the UK and needed a HQ to kick things off.  One of the other guys had already shotgunned Tyberos by the time I joined so I wanted to do something a little off-track.
As you can see I've gone with a Librarian (lvl2) thats going to be full Biomancy, and has a Force Stave and Shield Eternal).

Wasn't too sure as to whether the base being grey also would work but I think its all come out quite well :P

Matt








What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...