For the second half of What's On Your Table we are getting an update on Dean's Titan work, and some comments on inspirations he has found from readers contributing to this series.

Dean also has lots of other projects going on, including an army builder in xls and much more on his site.


Hey Natfka,
Thanks for putting my titan up on your "whats on your table" 

Here are some updated photos of how my project is progressing :) I have been doing daily posts over on my blog www.facebook.com/BlogForTheBloodGod

I have also taken some inspiration from one of your recent posts with an alpha legion army, there was an exceptional Khorne Lord of skulls on there that inspired me to make my own, I have two in the works atm :)

Cheers again mate keep up the great work
Regards
Dean Sinnbeck







What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...