The first part of What's On Your Table is from a favorite person of mine, Scott Shoemaker. He is the sculptor who created the mysterious objective markers that I like so much. Tonight he is showing off his Ork Hot Rod Trukks.


Just wanted to share some pics of the painted Hot Rod trukks I've been building  I'm not a big fan of candy colors on orks, so I'm going for a more grimy weather beaten look. Hopefully I'm pulling it off.  As always more on the blog: http://conversionfanboy.blogspot.com/  Thanks!
-Scott








What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...