In many places around this country, the US, getting a hold of Dropzone Commander models can be tricky to downright difficult and slow. What it has done is make a lot of people mad at their local game stores, and I get reports of this several times a month in my inbox, where I do try and help readers get a hold of models.

The problem is not production by Hawk Wargames, nor is it your stores not putting in the orders....... Its distribution issues. To be more exact it is two distributors in the US that are not making orders for them, which is causing hobbyists get mad at their local or online Game Stores and Hawk Wargames.

I have done a lot of research into why this is happening, and in fact if you are a game store that is trying to get more Dropzone Commander, there are 3 distributors who are doing awesome; E-Figures, GTS, and Warpath. These guys are on it, and are getting models to the stores.

In the meantime, ACD and Alliance have said they will be making orders for months, according to the stores I have talked to, and have yet to do so. This results in people like us, not being able to get a hold of models or starter sets for Dropzone Commander. Your local game store owner is the first person to take the heat for it.

So no, the models are not out of stock. Please do not get mad at your game stores for orders taking much longer than they should be. If you are one of those stores, please check out E-Figures, GTS, and Warpath as they are getting models to the stores they supply. I would imagine you could order directly, but personally I have never ran a store and don't know the ins and out of that, and forgot to ask.

I personally have had models take a month or more to get to the stores I am trying to buy Dropzone Commander models from, as have many close friends, and readers on this site. I think my last order of Falcon Gunships took about 4 weeks.

Speaking of Falcon Gunships........ I am playing with a solid gunship list right now for my UCM. Strong AA with Falcon's, and Eagles.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...