Tonight we are taking a look at Kramer's Space Marine Centurions. With the limited poses available on centurions, they seem like they are just the right model for some cool conversions.


I really wanted my centurions to be big and justify the toughness five. I was also disappointed in the really limited build options. I saw this the idea on Bolter and Chainsword and I really wanted to give it my own flavor.

The hurricane bolter housing on their shoulder came from the Dark Angles Terminators box but otherwise everything was 100% centurion. 

I hope you enjoy them, thanks
Kramer









What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...