What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics or short video to natfka@live.com

Wanted to send in some pics of the knight army I've been building over the last year or so, since the release of the Imperial Knights book for 8th. 


Let me introduce you to House Sycorax, mechanicum household loyal to Zhao Arkhad, the former traitor forgeworld that supported the thousand sons legion during the heresy and battle for Prospero, which has since been reformed and brought back into the fold of the imperium.  

I started with a Knight Castellan and a Warglaive from ForgeBane, which quickly expanded in to the Helverin kit and the Knight Renegade set, which once magnetized gave me options for a gallant, crusader, or any of the mixed use knights. 

I have had a lot of fun using the knights in lists with my totally-loyal thousand sons geneseed space marines, although with the release of the chaos knight book...maybe the thousand sons and the knights aren't so loyal afterall...

Next on the paint bench is a knight preceptor I received in the r/warhammer Secret Santa event last year. This has been magnetized as well, so I can choose to run multiple gallants or crusaders in a standalone or mixed-soup force of Imperium or Chaos moving forward. These kits are a ton of fun to paint, I might have to add some forgeworld knights before the year is over! 

-Nick









 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...