What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Some time ago I send you some of my Thousans Sons (http://natfka.blogspot.de/2014/06/whats-on-your-table-thousand-sons-and.html). Since then my Thousand Sons warband is getting stronger and bigger, day by day. With the recent Tzeentch rumors, BaC and the Forge World Upgrades you can expect even more!


I recently finished a Thousand Sons Maulerfiend:





Here's my (so far) first finished Dread:


My most recent Rubricae Squad, now 5 man strong but slowly growing:


I now own ca. 14 Sorcerers. I like to convert my Champions into some sort of Sorcerer, so that explains a lot of them. I could only cram 10 of them into that picture. 


And finally here's a group shot of (most of) my finished Thousand Sons and some Black Legion and Iron Warrior allies (ca. July 2015):


Happy Holidays!
-Barth aka "Aasfresser"
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...