While I am more of a gamer, rather than a painter, I have been delving more into the realms of painting lately. One such place to look is a place called Painting Buddha. They produce a lot of painting tutorials for youtube. So while I have not been asked me or contacted by them, I figured I would put this out there for those that are interested. I have seen parts of a couple of their videos, and there are some good tips in there.

Check them out.




via Painting Buddha
https://www.patreon.com/paintingbuddha?ty=h
Painting Buddha helps you to BE a BETTER painter! 
For over two years we have brought you the best miniature painting tutorials available anywhere.

Now we NEED your support - or Painting Buddha will have to close it's temple doors forever.

Please consider sponsoring us with as little as 1$ per month or per video! We plan to release between 10-20 videos a month (!) for you - and with the ability to limit your maximum pledge on Patreon, there is no risk involved, and there are no strings attached.

You know our videos - and many of you have bought less content and less quality for 30, 40 or even 50 dollars in the past. We pledge to make better stuff for you - for as long as we can.

We can't do it without you: PLEASE help us help you - BE a BETTER painter!

Thank you!


 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...