New Ravenguard models are on their way from Forgeworld along with a new Model Masterclass book for the Horus Heresy. We also just saw from the Christmas Jigsaw, the new Corax model. Here is the latest from Forgeworld this morning.


I think I need to see that jump pack a little better on this guy.

via Forgeworld
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/
HERE COMES THE NEW YEAR...
If you missed the Christmas Jigsaw you won’t have seen the unveiling of Corvus Corax, Primarch of the Raven Guard (don’t worry, you can still see him HERE). I hear he’s going to be available soon, very, very soon!

I also hear that he’s not coming alone. Take a look at what I found in the Forge World Studio just before Christmas...


And that’s not all; a new Model Masterclass book focused on The Horus Heresy has been in the works for a while. I just managed to catch sight of a copy hot off the presses. Looks like it’s going to be a very hobby new year!


 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...